Greetings, I’m Alan Ripa, P.C. with Realty Executives International. Growing up in The Town of Paradise Valley, Arizona was not only a lot of fun but a privilege as well.
We first moved to The Town of Paradise Valley in 1968.
Even though back then we were considered to be living in the middle of no-where, but as kids, we didn’t care.
We the boys had motorcycles to cross the vast areas of desert and the girls rode their horses.
To Begin… It’s all in the name. The Town of Paradise Valleyis also referred to as Paradise Valley Arizona.
Although that is not correct as the real Paradise Valley Arizona is located around Cactus Road & Tatum.
Therefore, geographically the real Paradise Valley is located North of Shea Blvd. which is North of The Town of Paradise Valley.
For lack of knowledge or simplicity many in today’s world call The Town of Paradise Valley… simply Paradise Valley which is factually incorrect.
• The Town of Paradise Valley, Arizona is located in Maricopa County.
• The Town of Paradise Valley is a suburban community with a population of approx. 12,720.
• The median household income in The Town Of Paradise Valley is approx. $148,892. 73% of residents are married and families with children reside in 35% of Paradise Valley households.
• Half the population of Paradise Valley commutes 20 minutes or more to work, with 75% of residents holding white collar jobs and 25% residents holding blue collar jobs.
• The median age of homes in Paradise Valley, AZ is 25 years, with 82% of those homes owned, 3% rented and 14% not occupied.
• The median sale price of a home in The Town Of Paradise Valley in the previous year was $975,000.
• The Town of Paradise Valley is 16.5 square miles long and was incorporated in 1961.
•The Town of Paradise Valley encompasses a small area it includes 12 beautiful, Luxury Resorts.
• The Town of Paradise Valley has Single Family homes and some Patio Homes.
• The average home in The Town of Paradise Valley is estimated to be worth between $1.5 and $2.3 million dollars, making The Town of Paradise Valley one of the most Expensive and Prestigious neighborhoods to live in Arizona.
•The Town of Paradise Valley offers beautiful golf courses, hiking trails, mountains, and a well-established community of residents.
• Because The Town of Paradise Valley has some of the top resorts in the nation, it continues to thrive on tourism.
• The Town of Paradise Valley is home to many entertainers, sports figures and other well-known people.
• Purchasing Real Estate in The Town of Paradise Valley does come with a price tag, but is definitely worth the investment.
Buying Real Estate in The Town of Paradise Valley?
The Town of Paradise Valley attracts many home buyers because of its sheer beauty.
Most of the homes in The Town of Paradise Valley reside on large lots with well-manicured grounds and custom-built homes.
The Town of Paradise Valley’s landscape has mature trees and plants, making it a very unusually greener area then its surrounding cities.
Many home buyers also seek to live in The Town of Paradise Valley because of its renowned golf courses and mountainous views.
The average price for a single family home in The Town of Paradise Valley is $3,008,000 for just over 6,000 square feet.
Prices for homes are as high as $25 million.
This past year the average single family home in The Town of Paradise Valley sold for $2.3 million.
If you are interested in finding your dream home in The Town of Paradise Valley, Please contact the Alan Ripa,P.C. @480-998-0676. or e-mail email@example.com
Paradise Valley Home and Land Foreclosures
Unlike many nearby cities, The Town of Paradise Valley has not experienced the excess of foreclosed homes on the market.
In 2009 fifty-four foreclosed homes were sold with an average sale price of $970,000 for 4,300 square feet.
Currently there are 2 foreclosed 1 Pre-Foreclosure homes available in The Town of Paradise Valley with prices ranging from $1,250,000 to $3.595 million for 2,800 to 10,000 square feet in size. The average foreclosed home for sale right now is $2.4 million.
Land foreclosures in The Town of Paradise Valley are scarce.
In fact, only 4 plots of land are available and 2 have sold this past year. The average sale price for a 1 acre foreclosed lot in The Town of Paradise Valley was $676,000.
Most of the foreclosed land is averaging two-hundred or more days on the market before close of escrow.
If you would like to buy a piece of land in The Town of Paradise Valley, Please contact the Alan Ripa,P.C. @480-998-0676. or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Paradise Valley Land and Buildable Lots
The Town of Paradise Valley extends from Shea Boulevard to Camelback Road, north and south; and 32nd Street and Scottsdale Road, east and west.
The Town of Paradise Valley is very much an upscale and well-established community with plenty of wildlife, greenery, and terrific views.
Most of the homes in The Town of Paradise Valley sit on a 1 acre or more lot.
There is still plenty of land available in The Town of Paradise Valley to build on.
This past year fourteen lots have sold with an average sale price of $1 million for a 1 acre lot.
Please contact Alan Ripa,P.C. For More Information @480-998-0676. or e-mail email@example.com